View Single Post
Old 06-16-2009, 08:16 PM
C.hris Bl.and

Brian,

Who have I "slammed"??? certainly not the seller, who I stated in the first sentence of my very first post is, in my experience, a quality person to deal with?

Did I "slam" SGC in the same post when I said I think they are the best around?

Did I "slam" either SGC or Joe when I reiterated my feelings regarding their professionalism in handling this matter and in any other dealings in subsequent posts?

All I did was tell a story about a card (a very scarce card) that I believe with almost 100% certainty was once mine, and was graded as trimmed by three separate graders. I dont stand to profit in any way from this card being regraded an "A" any more than you do.

I don't care if anyone believes me or not at this point, but really, why in the hell would I make this up? I have been a member of this board since Elliot ran it years ago and before it was even on N54, and I doubt that anyone would categorize me as an attention seeker.

Perhaps I should have just contacted the seller or SGC directly to begin with. Fine, I can accept that, and I apologize if I have created much ado about nothing. However, my only motive was to let people know that there is a high-priced item for sale that may not be what it seems to be.

Type 1 photos of baseball HOFers
N172 Old Judge Portraits

Will buy or trade for the above. Check out my cards at:

www.imageevent.com/crb972