View Single Post
Old 01-06-2017, 06:38 AM
Kyle May

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruceinGa View Post
Awesome, I can imagine your excitement!
To be able to go through these was truly an honor. I find great pleasure in little, simple things like this. To me, I was turning pages of history that not too many other people will ever get the chance to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronniehatesjazz View Post
I love the picture of the mick with the ladies lol. Really nice deal on the supplies! I don't really collect autos anymore but I'd say his best bet would be to sell on eBay/here to maximize value over time or going the AH route if he wants to unload quicker.
Mick with the ladies gave me a good laugh.

The deal on the supplies is truly incredible when you break it down. Approximately 4000 pages (give or take) at $.20 a page (a box of 100 Ultra Pro Platinum pages is just under $20; about $.19 a page) is $800 of value. Granted they are used, but still in phenomenal condition. Even at $.10 a page, that's still $400 in pages that I got with 28 padded binders for $20. I hit the supplies lottery!

- Hall of Famers
Progress: 318/340 (93.53%)

- Grover Hartley PC
Needs: T207 Anonymous Factory 25 Back, 1914 New York Evening Sun Supplements, 1917 D328 Weil Baking Co., and (possibly) 1917 Merchant's Bakery

- Jim Thome PC

- Cleveland Indians Franchise Hall of Fame