View Single Post
Old 08-17-2019, 02:48 PM

Default 1991 topps desert shield cards need help

Hey guys I initially posted this in the for sale section by accident so hope this isn’t a problem re making it here. I need some help with the 91 topps desert shield set. My cousin just inherited a bunch of stuff from his great uncle who happened to be a military vet, One of the things was some packs of what appeared to be 1991 topps baseball. We figured we would open them as we didn’t think they had much value. To our surprise they were actually 1991 topps desert shield and not regular topps. Now I had posted in the pre war thread about one of the cards which was a babe Ruth sporting news rookie that ended up being fake, therefore my concern is these desert shield cards may be fake as well. Out of the packs we have opened We pulled 4 chippers and was hoping everyone that knows anything about the set to give input as what to check for and all that. I’m trying to attach pics but it keeps telling me file failed no matter which way I try or how many different pics I take so I’ll try to get those up. In the mean time if theirs anything I can look for to distinguish let me know, thanks