View Single Post
Old 09-01-2016, 07:55 PM
Sean McGinty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bcwcardz View Post
Sorry friend but its such a pain in the rear to ship outside the US. Thats just how it is which makes me a US seller only for sportscards. Do you have a friend in the US? I see lots of people get stuff mailed to friends and once they accumulate the friend throws it in one big package and off it goes. Wish you the best.
I`m kind of curious in what way is it a pain in the ass? Do buyers from some countries cause trouble? Or is it just a pain to calculate the different shipping or deal with the Ebay program? Or does the USPS give you trouble?

There are a few Ebay dealers who will ship to Japan at a reasonable price and I am happy to give them all my business, but sometimes I`ll see a card they don`t have which I want from another seller and that "US shipping only" barrier is just a pet peeve of mine (to each his own, I`m not criticizing sellers who do that for their own reasons, but from my point of view it is a pet peeve).

I also think its kind of self-defeating for the seller since they are basically passing up what would otherwise be a sometimes quite significant sale every time that happens.

Last edited by seanofjapan; 09-01-2016 at 07:57 PM.