Thread: Bvg thoughts???
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2017, 11:41 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by glynparson View Post
No offense but I trust my eyes more than yours and I know what i see and I also know what people tell me about getting stuff through. Hell I know several guys that tell people if PSA and SGC reject it for trimmed send to BGS they will usually slab it. Many sheet cut cards have ended up in their holders this is common knowledge in the hobby. I understand thy are nice guys and may be your friends but I think they suck at detecting alterations and I still like you but frankly don't care if you think I know what i am talking about or not because I know what goes on.
I don't know anyone at BGS. Yes, the head grader at BVG is a friend of mine. When I sold my collection a few years ago it all went to SGC to be graded....But I do submit some things to Beckett too....
It (BGS) is different graders (same company) than BVG.....very poor marketing on their part especially with the whole BCCG numbering thing too. I might not disagree with you on their other subsidiaries but we can just agree to disagree on BVG otherwise. And I agree BVG doesn't bring the money either but it's not the grader's fault on that.

Last edited by Leon; 09-15-2017 at 12:17 PM. Reason: clarification