View Single Post
Old 05-16-2012, 06:32 AM
Richard Simon

Quote:
Originally Posted by travrosty View Post
yeah, stonewalling, filibustering and making excuses means he was never serious about anything he said.

he wouldn't or couldn't even do the simplest thing, like show a good quality scan of his autograph, he couldn't show us any documentation from psa, he couldn't show that he got the autograph back. The whole story of finding it sandwiched in between some old cards. kind of lame. And where is the lawsuit he was promising when HOS called it a laser copy? he said PSA called it an original by a skilled hand. What a load unless psa didn't want to admit a laser copy. How does PSA explain the same dots in the background of both autographs?

Where's the laser copy lawsuit?

autograph fail!
Not to overly defend PSA, but they never got a chance to admit it was a laser copy.
Donavon never sent it back to them, I am virtually certain of that.
He lied here on 54 from day one and never stopped. He had many chances to tell the truth and never took advantage of any of those chances, except to tell us more lies.
"PSA says an original by a skilled hand" was the biggest lie of all.
I am sure that HOS is quaking in their pants about the Donavon lawsuit .
www.bonanza.com/booths/richsports
--
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."- Clarence Darrow