View Single Post
Old 03-17-2007, 10:19 PM
Administrator

Default LEW LIPSET - BLOCKED BIDDER

Posted By: Trevor Hocking

Ok I might be a little biassed here seance I was manly collecting 19th century at the time but when I was first starting out buying more expensive Old Judges Lew was a wealth of knowledge when others did not know or did not want to give that knowledge up. I was a snot noised kid (still am today) and he KNEW I was not going to be buying much from him but he took the time to answer all my questions throughly even ones about cards he was not selling and others where. Lew has always been kind to me and is a great family man. You do have to remember before the age of the internet a instant knowledge Lew was one of the guys that was giving out great knowledge and calling it like it was when a lot of dealers where ripping people off. He is still one of the good guys in my book. No brown noisen here just calling it as I have seen it. I am glad you do not read this board Lew at times it can really make you not want to be in this hobby anymore. I do love to read the posts but come on guys give some people a break ounce in awhile!

My 2¢
Trevor Hocking