View Single Post
Old 03-24-2016, 07:23 PM
mi.ke-w0.ng

Quote:
Originally Posted by WindyCityGameUsed View Post
Makes you wonder if its as simple as mistakes happen. I give people more credit than that and this hobby is 2 sinister 4 me 2 be giving the benefit of the doubt.

Not only did the Jordan get a passing grade it was given an A10!! WTF is that all about? Their highest grade possible and there is no tangle proof that it was ever worn.......UNBELIEVABLE

When I was in rookie ball I thought those letters & grades meant something but after time you realize that you have 2B your own authenticator/expert unless you enjoy getting ripped off by the plethora of scumbags operating within the hobby.

NOT THAT THIS EVER HAPPENS BUT just imagine the the profit margin on a created superstar jersey that sells at auction

Disturbing how many of these so called A10's are on the street these day's accompanying items at AH's.
Ron, It would be interesting to scan over AH's catalogs and see how often the A10s are utilized in lots. Would there be some houses that utilize them more than others as a selling point? Makes me wonder if there exist a tacit agreement between authenticator and companies wishing to sell item being authenticated.