Thread: On the easel...
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2011, 01:37 PM
And.rew Whi.te

Quote:
Originally Posted by JollyElm View Post
Graig,
This is truly some fascinating, incredible stuff. It blows my mind how true to life you make each of the elements, with my favorites being the old jerseys and the gritty dirt. Your attention to detail is unsurpassed.

Now, the 2 big questions. I didn't see anywhere on your site where you can purchase prints of these pieces. Did I miss it, or are these works only available as paintings? If so, start selling prints to us poor folk!!!!!!!

And, as a fellow New Yorker, any chance of recreating Willie Mays' time with the New York Mets? God, I would love to see your take on that.

--elm
See Graig!!

I have been beating the drum for two years now to be able to buy prints of your work. I am not the only one who feels this was as noted by a number of people in this thread alone. I know I will probably never be able to purchase an original work of yours but I would love the chance to be able to be able to add a print of your work to my collection. Your work would look great framed and matted hanging on my sports room wall.

I know there are start up costs that go along with making prints of your work but I am sure you could make your money back and turn a profit by selling these prints of your work. You would sell a ton at the National alone!! Get your agent working on this project!! LOL

I just want the chance to get litho number 1 that is hand signed by you of the Matty!!

Keep up the usual great work. You are a true artist!!

Andrew