Thread: New feature..
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2009, 03:45 PM
Administrator

Default New feature..

Posted By: dstudeba

Hi Bobby,

That looks nice. For your next feature could you look into reducing the number of clicks it takes to get general pricing data? Here is a use case which I commonly do which takes a lot of effort on your site an I usually go to the SCD book for.

I need to price a c46 Rudolph SGC 60. There are maybe a couple sales for Rudolph, but probably none in SGC 60, so what I really need is what a common c46 sells for. On your site I have to go through a bunch of commons that probably don't have data for the grade I desire, and if they do it could be old. I have to run regressions in my head to extrapolate the data and still I am unhappy with my margin of error. And this is after doing a ton of clicks. It would be nice if you had a list of the last 100 sales of each set linked to the set page. Not very meaningful for T206s which have a lot of data, but very helpful for many other sets which could give you a much better feel for the current values and the number of times cards from the set have been offered.

I can get pictures of cards from a lot of places, I pay for the data on your site.