View Single Post
Old 12-05-2009, 06:10 PM
James Gallo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobsbats View Post
My father and I have attended this show since the mid 80's and it breaks my heart to say that this show has gone down hill since the show left Ft. Washington. Years ago, this show was a "National" twice a year. Every dealer that was worth their salt was at the Willow Grove/Ft.Washington show, now they choose not to attend. Then they extended the show to four shows a year. In years past, the December show has always had the worst turnout of the four shows, but I agree with some of the previous statements, there was no traffic.
We did however get a chance to meet Leon and Ted Z. which was the highlight of our show....well that and seeing Two Delahanty cabinets.
Bob

Did you see those at the booth while Leon was looking at them. That young loooking kid behind the table was me :-).

I think that a lot of the vintage stuff just goes to aucitons now and dealers just don't know how to price stuff. I would gladly work with people on prices but I hardly had anyone ask about anything and I have some nice Cracker Jacks, t206 and strip cards.

This show seemed more crowed then the Sept show and the guys next to me were doing ok. I ended up piccking up a couple odd cards today but nothing exciting. Those cabinets were pretty sweet and the T5 he had was nice too.

James G