View Single Post
Old 08-31-2013, 01:15 PM
Belltown Vintage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuddjcal View Post
while I agree with most of Travis's viewpoints...he is a complete idiot with no social skills plain and simple. Big, dumb and stupid aligning himself with Steve Kocshal & Todd Mueller, arguably the biggest slime in the business (IMHO), ...was Travis jumping the shark. He is a broken record with much to offer, but he can't derail the train that's speeding 100mph out of control. When the Mueller-church connection took place, that was the last straw and one of the funniest things any collector can witness....lying and cheating all day (not travis) then preaching the gospel. It is god damned ridiculous is what it is. It's augmentative nincompoops and cheater f'ers that have completely turned me off to collecting....and Travis is a huge part of that mix, IMHO
Everything you say is true, but it's only the "cheater f'ers" who actually piss me off, but they don't turn me off to the hobby. Many of us keep responding to Travis because we do think that because of his knowledge, he could be much more useful to the hobby, so we try to talk some sense into him. At some point he might figure out that most of us are on his side, but that we would rather hear him share information than repeat his TPA rants.