View Single Post
Old 07-16-2014, 10:49 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runscott View Post
I think they should go in the B/S/T area, with the prices that we assign to them. I'm going to put $49.99 on this latest item.
The OP (hi Michael) and I had a nice long conversation on the phone this morning. Great guy, trust me. He is a retired person (around our age plus a few years, Scott) that is doing "picking" for his living. He has an interest in this stuff but more so he does it for business. I asked him to tone it down a little and he was more than hospitable, gracious and apologetic. So much so that he said he might not post for a few days or a week. I just feel a polite post about his situation will help enlighten our members. This gentleman is very nice just a little overwhelmed at the moment... I also asked him not to blatantly sell stuff on this main page and he said he won't. That being said he is going through a big, old and original collection of a ton of stuff and will still be soliciting some opinions from us. Hey, it's not like we are overrun with new threads every day. Carry on.....