View Single Post
Old 03-24-2013, 01:08 PM
Ke.n Su.lik

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetruthisoutthere View Post
Nope.

My "Glass Houses" thread was only "Part 1 Of A Ten-Part Series."
No, your "Glass Houses" thread was typical internet crap: throw out just a little information, stir the pot, open the rumor floodgates, let people's names twist in the wind. Either say something or shut up. The impression that I get from reading everyone else's responses to your innuendos is that I'm not the only one who has lost a lot of respect for you with these threads.

Do Travis' one-note rants get old? Yep. Does Nash have an agenda? Yep. Did you imagine Koschal typing autographalert while wearing a straitjacket? I did. But you know what? They idenfify who they are aiming at. They present their findings for all to see and judge (and they take their licks.) Just like you used to do with CC.

A while back, I asked you a simple question. You repeatedly have hammered TM about the Willie Mays auto. Fine. You said he told you he got it signed in person, and he admitted it to you. Fine. You were asked to present this proof, you did, and I pointed out that there was much room for interpretation. I am still awaiting your response, since your "smoking gun" was far from damning.

"Did you hear the big news about Chris? It's big big news! Big Big BIG news!! Check back in a week and maybe I'll tell you what it is. Or maybe I won't."

Ken