View Single Post
Old 10-21-2007, 06:07 PM
Administrator

Default A Trend? Or is This the Way the Board has Become?

Posted By: Shawn Chambers

Hey Lee,

I agree with what you are saying, but hope much of the board's problems could be solved by personal responsibility.

I am the one that posted the T210 question (and except for Frank's response) was basically ignored. I am a newbie and joined early in the year. I really do try hard to post on topic always (I've only started a half dozen or so threads period). I also try to post things because I really want to learn something--not just to post for postings sake. With all the research gone into T206s, I was sure that someone would have something on the 210s distribution. My Zeenut question was better.

Before coming here, I read the boards at PSA, but found them to be useless in general. I hope this board NEVER becomes like those. I know at any given time, I can find a quality thread...just takes a bit longer in these last few months.

I think Leon is a good moderator, but just wish certain people would think harder before they start a thread, and wish the rest of the people would think hard before bothering to reply to a bad thread. I know some of the long-time hobbyists are jaded and probably tired of what they consider the same posts asked and answered, but there are MANY new people like myself that really look forward to some guidance and thoughtful insights.

Shawn