View Single Post
Old 05-31-2017, 08:51 AM
Val Kehl

(1) Enhance the "Albums" feature, to encourage more members (such as yours truly) to make use of it.
(2) Enhance the spreadsheet list of "Net54 Vintage Collectors" by adding columns for collecting focuses and phone numbers (for those that wish to include this info) and proactively encourage more members to have their names included. I feel this could be a much greater resource.
(3) I am a big fan of Show & Tells. Begin each week with a new Show & Tell thread on the Main Board for a specific HOFer. Do this alphabetically, starting with Aaron and ending with Yount, a few years later. Include a link to the player's bio in the first post in each of these threads. Keep each thread open for only one week for members to post pics of their cards, photos, other memorabilia, comments, etc. for the "HOFer of the week." Perhaps do the pre-War HOFers on the Main Board, and do the post-War Hofers on the Post-War Board.
Seeking very scarce/rare cards for my Sam Rice master collection, e.g., E210 York Caramel Type 2 (upgrade), 1931 W502, W504 (upgrade), W572 sepia, W573, W575-1 E. S. Rice version, 1922 Haffner's Bread, 1922 Keating Candy, 1922 Witmor Candy Type 2 (vertical back), 1926 Sports Co. of Am. with ad & blank backs. Also T216 Kotton "NGO" card of Hugh Jennings. Also 1917 Merchants Bakery & Weil Baking cards of WaJo.