View Single Post
Old 04-27-2018, 07:25 PM
(DJ) Rich.ard.s

i'm really not sure where you're getting the 3% credit card fee from. The only 3% fee I found in Heritage's T&C is for late payment. I have never been charged a cc fee and I have used my credit card through Paypal for the last several auctions I've won from them. If they are charging you an extra fee, give them a call on Monday and find out why. I know I'd really like to know. I do know many of the other auction houses that have started accepting Paypal now give a discount on the buyers premium if you don't use Paypal, but that's not the case with Heritage. Perhaps that's what you mean by being charged a fee? Also since you brought up REA as having more favorable terms, keep in mind they do not accept credit cards.

I will agree with you that their shipping does seem on the higher end, however, Heritage also does an exceptional job stating very clearly how the S&H is calculated before you even bid. I won less than 40 graded cards for a little over $2k and shipping was about $39. The packaging is absolutely bomb proof, each of the 2 lots was individually boxed and put into a larger box about the size of a small microwave.

DJ
E92 Red Crofts - Anyone especially Barry, Shean, and Evers