View Single Post
Old 12-18-2017, 03:47 PM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387

Quote:
Originally Posted by packs View Post
I don't know what texts you're referring to. The ones I read were a married guy trying to convince her to go on a road trip with him, full of unsolicited or requited pet names, and sexual innuendo (stamina! see another blue eyed hunk? beauty, doll face, #dreamgirl, doll, heart eyes emoji's after photos of her, a number of photos with his shirt off, etc.). None of that is appropriate if you ask me. He was her superior at work.
It appears you are picking and choosing texts which you accuse ESPN doing....her texts back do not hint about her having a boyfriend..pointing out that he has a wife. She is scheduling dinner with him. It is a least possible she may of been interested in him. People do get divorced and get a new spouse from someone they met at work. Meeting someone for dinner who you barely know seems odd unless there was a mutual interest. People can always meet for work but know it the back of their minds theres a chance for something else. Much less the case if meeting for lunch where after lunch you go back to work. After dinner thats not the case relatively speaking.

Plus he mentioned long leggs when she said she would have to re-adjust his seat if she sat in it.

When you are high enough, its not like there are many people to choose from to date at your level and higher (at the job) versus people below you (and also much likely younger and single)

here is a bunch of the texts...its easy to be cordial..but she keeps asking for additional stuff...shes not 14 years old. If she sees all of this innuendo and keeps meeting with him for mentoring..shes getting an unfair advantage over her male colleagues using his attention on her to help her.....but if it doesnt work out shes a victim

http://thebiglead.com/2017/12/15/esp...hn-buccigross/

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 12-18-2017 at 03:59 PM.