View Single Post
Old 09-02-2009, 02:46 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Default yes and no

Quote:
Originally Posted by botn View Post
No anonymity on the board, right? So who is he? I suspect if we had a name and he was either never owed money or already paid, Doug would pick up the batphone and call Leon to clear his name.

Forman owed 200K to Mastro and could not pay so what did they do? Of course they lent him even more money. That is what everyone does in that instance. So maybe Turtle learned something from the way Mastro does business?????
We have discussed anonymity on the board before. You are correct there is no anonymity as everyone that posts has to send me their contact info. I have turtleguy's info. If you want to email me Greg, I will give you his name, but I don't see any extraordinary reason, as of now, to put his full name out here in public and would appreciate you not doing it if I send it to you. I don't see him fighting or arguing with people. I don't think he's a shill for Legendary/Doug either. I have some other private information that leads me to that thinking too....I too find it strange that someone hasn't gotten paid but yet is allegedly consigning more items. But hey, it's America.....regards