View Single Post
Old 10-07-2013, 06:57 PM
kirk welch

i am pretty sure all 19000 of my ebay items are on amazon now , but they have my permission , no big deal , it is funny though i test listed on amazon maybe 1000 baseballs and couldnt sell hardly a thing , free shipping , the works . i ship two times a day and there isnt a person that will put as much as me into making a sale and getting a repeat buyer. but on amazon in 5 months i have a grand total of 3 feedbacks, 5 of 5 stars, wow. i maybe can sell 3 items a week now with 900 items on there . the problem is my ebay fees are like 8% on amazon it is 20% , it is a whole differnt crowd on there , a cert is a cert for the most part jsa psa gai or even frangipani all are the same. you have a large percent of gift buyers and high percent of women buying , nothing wrong with but if they dont want to pay 75.00 for my mccovey jsa ball then they can buy the same ball for 139.00 with the same scan , an di will be happy to drop ship it , heck i dont even have to pay the shipping. i ship maybe 10 items a week like this to amazon , the people are getting the best service they will get just the same , i ship quite alot through the website as well, i shipped out 15 items today including a 1100.00 cobb piece , so do several of the other high volume ebay sellers , isnt anything wrong with the business model if you have a deal in place and drop shipping. i am not sure if anybody is still buying the ebay items after they sell on another website , that just leads to problems