Thread: May Pickups
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2016, 09:23 PM
R@nda!! H@hn

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintagesportscollector View Post
Great seats Randall. Do you have other stadium seats? How/where will you display them? I am always curious how folks display or use their stadium seats, as they are not the easiest things to place given their size.
Thanks, yes I have a Yankee Stadium original 1923 seat, A Comiskey Park 1910 original, a Crosley Field 1912 and a pair from Cleveland Municipal 1932.

When I owned a bigger home I was thinking of putting a big screen in the basement and building some risers for seating then using the ballpark seats for some of that. Never got around to it. Right now I have them in the house. One in the bedroom kind of as a night stand. The pair are in the hallway. The Yankee seat is in the living room and my phone sits on it. the Comiskey is in the dining room near the back door. I sit in it to put my shoes on before I leave the house. They can all be used as extra seating if you have a lot of people over LOL. I've also thought of string them side by side and having them on the porch. I have a roof over my porch so it wouldn't be too tough on them.

I'm hoping to get most of the old ballparks at some point.

Baseball's hard. You can love it but it doesn't always love you back. It's like dating a German chick...
Billy Bob Thornton-Bad News Bears

Last edited by mcgwirecom; 05-21-2016 at 09:24 PM.