View Single Post
Old 10-20-2017, 10:57 AM
Marc S
Marc sz.ilezy

I also want to make this very clear, I'm not here to upset anyone or piss people off. I come to this site because I Do respect a lot of opinions on here. I think some of you guys are better than having a coa. I especially want to apologize for singling out Chris before, a lot of other guys commented giving the thumbs up, I used Chris because in my honest opinion, I hold him to a higher standard, along with a few others in here, he's one of the best. Any day of the week I would trust him with a jeter over jsa or psa. He's done amazing work helping with forgeries. So if your reading this thread, I'm sorry for singling you out. I get that the pictures are different, it just scared me that some of the best guys on here were off because of the picture. I reposted for the sole purpose of getting more opinions, that's why I left that out to start. I'm not an expert, was by far the most expensive ball I bought, I don't think I'm wrong with getting as many opinions as I can. I know you guys will say differently, but for me it's just comforting.