Thread: Dennis Bishop
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2014, 08:49 AM
Chuck Tapia

Default Dennis Bishop DB What an IDIOT!

I haven't commented about you or much of anything lately, but apparently you came across some comment that must have been 6 months old or older, so you just want to post ,more lies on your little 2- person Autograph web site with the other gigantic fat head.

I have not commented about you or been infatuated with pictures like you've cracked some big case. 6 months I have not commented about you??? I am flattered that you are stalking me. That's what stalkers do, They Stalk. DB Dennis Bishop you are a stalker!!!!!Go play with your only friend Travis the big headed dingle berry.

So why all the love now? What did I say to get your thong in a bunch? Or are you just a bored frustrated jack ass?

Nice to see your little 2-person website having nothing constuctive to discuss other than comments made by me more than 6 months ago. Talk about holding a grudge. LOLOOL (being that you two dumb asses have been kicked off every other Autograph website) Who can do that anyway? You have to be a pretty little person with very little in the social skill department to pull that off....and to talk about little ole me. ...LOLOL

Last edited by Fuddjcal; 04-03-2014 at 09:59 AM.