View Single Post
Old 10-31-2018, 07:41 PM
Travis Wise

Default My items

I consigned four items to this auction and all greatly underperformed prior sales. I understand the risks of putting items to auction. However, when all of a consignors items fall well short of prior sales it makes one wonder how much of an issue these glitches were.

I understand REA is waiving the shipping fees, but what about the people who consigned and did not win anything? We are just out money with no solution for us. In my instance, I am a low level collector who values his items and the money given/earned for or from them.

Every dollar is important to me and I'm sure it is to some others. That is why I chose REA to handle my items. I have consigned with them in the past and my items have always done well. Most items they run tend to come very close to prior selling prices or exceed those prices. This time it seems many did not. Did it have anything to do with internet glitches? Maybe, but there's no way to know completely how it would have turned out otherwise.

I just hope they come up with a solution for consignors such as myself to go along with the solution of free shipping.

Travis

Last edited by tlwise12; 10-31-2018 at 07:44 PM.