View Single Post
Old 11-24-2014, 01:38 PM
Bill Gregory

Quote:
Originally Posted by swarmee View Post
That said, eBay allows you to contact sellers, so take advantage and ask for a clearer shot of the top of the cards you're interested in.
I echo this post enthusiastically. I've seen several cards where something was slightly cut from the picture, or just a little hard to see because of the perspective used. And every time I've contacted the seller, I've gotten them to post a better picture. Now, you do run a slight risk there. The possibility exits that somebody else will buy the card. So far, that's not happened, but I'm sure at one point it will. But I've found the sellers I've interacted with on eBay are very willing to help you out. It's good business, because a happy customer is a return customer.

cprice72, I'd shoot them a message for sure. And by the way, good luck with the Braves team sets, especially since I'm going to be working on the '57 set, and we won't be competing for the same cards I think it's great your son collects, too.

Great transactions with: piedmont150, Cardboard Junkie, z28jd, t206blogcom, tinkertoeverstochance, trobba, Texxxx, marcdelpercio, t206hound, zachs, tolstoi, IronHorse 2130, AndyG09, BBT206, jtschantz, lug-nut, leaflover, Abravefan11, mpemulis, btcarfagno, BlueSky, and Frankbmd.