Thread: Babe Ruth?
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013, 07:42 AM
James Graham
James Gra.ham

Quote:
Originally Posted by travrosty View Post
well, if you dont like the ruth, you got sgc to blame. you know, that company with tons of autograph authentication experience, authentication and slabbing autographs for 8 dollars apiece and they won't tell you who authenticates their autographs.

Mr. Root is a member here, why don't you invite him on this thread to explain this authentication? for the record, i am not a ruth expert so i dont have an opinion on this, but i am sure he will come right on here and he can explain it to your satisfaction.

so i guess sgc autograph authentication gets instantly listed now on auction sites? nobody else can get in but sgc now joins psa and jsa because they have so much experience authenticating autographs, a whole 8 weeks now?

Travis,

In Chris' defense, the article he posted from Sports Collectors Daily mentioned nothing about the JSA letter. You have to actually go out to the Huggin's and Scott site to see that it has a JSA letter. Get all the facts before you attempt to start another one of "those" threads....
"What I have done after my baseball career -- being able to help people with their lives and getting their lives back on track so they become productive human beings again -- that means more to me than all the things I did in baseball" - Don Newcombe

https://www.collectorfocus.com/collection/jgmp123

Last edited by jgmp123; 04-02-2013 at 07:43 AM.