View Single Post
Old 06-26-2010, 09:16 PM
Dave Johnson

As Promised, here are some scans (sorry there are a lot of them)

First, The Ogdens Tabs, Man I have I been on a buying spree! These are the nicest of the bunch overall

Golf1

More Ogdens Tabs! These are a bit rougher, this Morris is not near as nice. The First card in the scan is an F Series T.T. Gray. The F series cards are tough!

golf4

How about more Ogdens! These are 1901 Tabs from the I base and then a number of cards from the numbered series.

Golf2

Some odds and ends, one more decent Ogdens tabs. The Churchman Large and the Marsuma Travis I am hoping will upgrade some PSA sets

golf5

Here are some graded Ogdens. The Vardon is from the tough F series. I was very happy to pick that one up!

Golf6

How about Some Willards Chocolates! Of course there is also a nice Jones rookie as well as a Spalding Hagen. It is rough but it is the stat back version and I already own a very high grade ad back version, so was glad to find a copy. It is one tough card!

Golf3

How about some newer stuff! These are from 1981 True Value Hardware. There are 13 golfers, (I did not scan the Babe Zaharias as this is already a long enough post.) I like the artwork and the backs have a continuation of the write up on the front.

Golf9
Golf8
Golf10

Finally picked up the Sportkings golfers. There are 6 so far from the newer releases, Jack Nicklaus and Henry Cotton will be in the new Series D coming out soon. I love the look of these cards.

Golf7

Last edited by Golfcollector; 06-26-2010 at 09:22 PM.