View Single Post
Old 01-01-2017, 11:04 AM
James
James Kin.chen

In the two plus years since I signed up for the Bucks and the bonus promotions I have received the additional bucks promotion one time. I used it to buy an unopened 1979 Topps football wax box that cost almost $1000 so I received almost $100 in bonus bucks. I had the seller ship the box to BBCE for authentication. The packs were 1979 wrappers and outer box with 1980 cards in them. Topps had reused the 1979 wrappers for some 1980 and 1981 cards so this sometimes happens. The wax seals were fine but the box went from being a $1000 box to being a $300 box. I returned the box to the seller and eBay took the $100 bucks from me when the seller refunded my money. My eBay spending is pretty close to the same every quarter except for the last quarter. I usually earn a little over $100 bucks every quarter at 2%. I earned $116 this quarter and $203 last quarter. I have talked to eBay a few times about the promotional additional % bucks and got basically the same response each time. Buyers that are included in the promos are picked at random and there is nothing that anyone at eBay can do to change that in the system. One of the times that I asked about it the guy I was talking with actually added $20 bucks to my total. This was probably a year ago. I still haven't been included in the promotion. END OF RANT

James.