View Single Post
Old 01-10-2024, 01:30 PM
Aaron Seefeldt

Quote:
Originally Posted by 823dek View Post
Id take them both and I may have owned both of them at one time..they both have indicators that I may remember .The best one I ever had I was an SGC 70 1915 traded to Frank Foremny for a Speaker Boston Garter and and Konecthy Boston Garter at one of the Cleveland shows, I had 11 overall and 8 together at one time, I am sad to have none now, really am. I bought 2 the same day one from Mike Wheat raw looked like a 5 but faded a bit and the other on EBAY Wheels 1313 Ken was his name and I actually called him and we met halfway in Michigan , I live in Flint and he lived in Bay City that was so cool, then that one got traded to Aaron Seefeldt for 2 1912 Boston Garters Walsh and Rucker but Aaron also had gotten both of my Kotten Cobbs thin and thick paper versions and a CJCOBB, what a trade that was. That 1915 JAckson was a really hi end 3 and he resubmitted it and it came back a 4. Heartbroken I am, my take on the 8 would be around 600k ?

Like Tony Andrea no favorites owning them is a blessing in itself. Happy New Year !

The last one I recieved was another trade on the board from Darryl, I traded my PSA 2 Turkey Red Cobb for his SGC 30 1915 Jackson....MEMORIES
Hi Dan,
I hope you are well! I remember those trades! Man that was fun stuff. Didn't I also get a nice mello mint Wagner throwing from you somewhere along the way? That was a flat out purchase though if memory serves me right. Let's talk soon, I'd love to catch up!