View Single Post
Old 07-06-2011, 08:49 PM
Jeff Gross

Info on Narcissistic Personality Disorder... check out the highlighted words. Seems like Yankeefan51's posts fit perfectly. I said my peace. Good night.

Narcissistic Personality Disorder: Control Freak. Constantly talks about themselves. Gets bored when others talk about anything other than them and brings the discussion around to themselves. Often talks about themselves in the third person. Extremely selfish, total lack of empathy. Not sensitive to criticism. Hypersensitive to any opinion of others, even if the opinion agrees with their own and they didn't say it first. While common amongst political conservative extremists, professional politicians on the Left and Right are often NPDs. Competitive to the point of self-destruction. Reluctant to open up and trust, but socially uninhibited. Claims sexual experience but in reality avoids any intimacy or physical contact with others. Refuses to change behavior. Loves and demands attention. In social situations constantly talks about themselves and believes everyone is deeply fascinated with them. Addcited to the love of strangers. Often become cult leaders. Dominant. Very common in actors and politicians.
Motivation: Needs to be admired by others, "I am the star - look at me"
Weapons: Verbal abuse, stonewalling, misinformation, lies, sabotage