View Single Post
Old 10-27-2015, 12:28 PM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laxcat View Post
I didn't lose my temper. Not my fault if you can't face the truth. Remind me again when you post anything positive? All you do is bellyache about how the hobby is DYING. Ever think you are a part of the problem?
All the time i post positive things, like the prettiest card i have seen being the ty cobb bat off shoulder...come to think of it...looks like you are the one that doesn't say anything positive...though you are sooo witty.....also admitted to losing your temper...but not this time ..denial is not just a river in Egypt...i never initiated an attack on you on any thread...heck you even attacked me on a thread i hadn't even posted anything on.....for which you did admit you lost your temper.

and as you say not my fault if you cant face the truth...if the hobby is DIEing...perhaps it could be perhaps not...but i can see you you wont face the truth if it is.........i just raised a question about any particular cards too look for...no harm in that....

there was an OP that said whats my point about 1952 Topps PSA 8s ever going for under 100$....my point was that would be an indicator of a market fall....another poster contributed to the thread and said he would look at whether the iconic cards like the 1952 topps, 1933 ruth etc started to fall on the same thread....i have not seen you contribute anything on this thread its just a thread man..relax, don't be angry..

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 10-27-2015 at 12:29 PM.