View Single Post
Old 10-27-2015, 12:47 PM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laxcat View Post
Let me address something. Off my medication? So, if I disagree with your sour look on the hobby I must be crazy? For your information I have recently been taken off a few meds that I needed for depression and anxiety. I truly hope you never have had to or will experience what put me on my meds. I think it QUITE unnerving that you look at mental health as something to be throwing out at as a jab at someone.

So you have put the ball in my court. All I have to do is stand here and dribble and wait for your clock to run out.
Again we disagree on the purposes of my posts...but that's fine you are entitled to that.

but yeah it does seem that your meds may of been a problem...actions are still actions no matter the reason to whoever in the recipient of the actions....but obviously i hope you are taking a step forward and everything works out...you will not see me initiate any direct attack on you ..i also keep the subject matter about cards or sometimes even jokes (see my chris rock lamar odom thread comment) ..you really cant say i am all negative...anyway good luck in your future collecting

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 10-27-2015 at 12:50 PM.