View Single Post
Old 09-19-2011, 09:53 AM
Brian Dwyer

Default Ends Tonight: Information on a Benefit Auction For Net54 Member

***The October auction which contains several dozen items for the benefit of Kadence Woodfin ends today Thursday 10/27. You can view the auction at www.SterlingSportsAuctions.com. Thank you.***

Many here will remember a post made over the summer by Andrew Woodfin (Pup6913) in which he described the challenges facing him and his family following the news that his 3 year old daughter, Kadence, was diagnosed with leukemia. This was a shocking set of circumstances for Andrew but it also struck many members here on Net54. I was approached by some collectors who expressed an interest in raising funds for Andrew's daughter following news that there were new expenses that went beyond what was set to be covered by insurance. Kadence has been accepted into a care program and trial for children with leukemia that requires different sets of food, changes to her living arrangements, and increased travel for her and her family. All these conditions bring about uncovered expenses. The idea of using my auction site, Sterling Sports Auctions, as a centralized venue for raising money was mentioned and I volunteered to help put together a section in my October auction for donated items. I have already begun accepting items and will continue through October 10. Items received for the purpose of assisting with the care of Kadence Woodfin will be listed as such throughout the auction.

Anyone interested in donating auction lots to this cause can send to either of the following addresses:

SSA LLC
PO Box 1937
Poughkeepsie NY 12601

FedEx or UPS shipments can be sent to:

SSA LLC
2600 South Road
Suite 44-312
Poughkeepsie NY 12601

Please designate the lots as benefit lots when you send them. They will then be listed under a centralized consignment account for Kadence Woodfin with proceeds going to her care upon the conclusion of the auction.

Please feel free to call or email with any questions or for more information.

Thank you,

Brian Dwyer
brian@sterlingsportsauctions.com
845-849-1276

Last edited by spacktrack; 10-27-2011 at 09:09 AM.