View Single Post
Old 06-20-2018, 06:57 PM
Jeff P0tter

Default Mystery Autographs - Help Needed for 15

Hello All,
While spring cleaning autographs, I've bumped back into my unknown pile. I like to go through these once or twice a year and see if I can't get a few figured out, and hoped to get some help from the autograph eyes here. There are fifteen autographs in the scans below, most of them are going to be entertainment related though a couple of the 3 x 5 index could be sports. The very first one, the blue album page, has really been nagging at me for a couple years now. It came out of an autograph album that was mostly from 1944, and a vast majority of the names in the album were very famous, though there were a few minor stars I was able to ID over 250 of the other ones. This one has left me perplexed. The small bookplate in the last scan I've had for over five years and still can't (and may never) be able to ID it unless someone recognizes it. Any and all help is appreciated, even if you don't recognize a signature if you think you can make out some of it, I'll take any hints as it may help lead me to the right answer, and may you'll see a different letter formation than I keep seeing. Thanks for taking the time to look, I'll update the post if any are identified.

UPDATE: One identified so far
Willie Nelson (third scan, bottom right)
Debra Winger (third scan, top right)
Annabeth Gish (second scan, bottom left)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 009.jpg (84.6 KB, 313 views)
File Type: jpg 010.jpg (71.5 KB, 311 views)
File Type: jpg 011.jpg (72.7 KB, 313 views)
File Type: jpg 012.jpg (77.9 KB, 311 views)
File Type: jpg 013.jpg (71.2 KB, 309 views)
ebay: AuthenticTradingPost

http://www.ebay.com/str/jeffpotterautographs

Last edited by ATP; 06-28-2018 at 12:04 PM.