View Single Post
Old 02-12-2018, 01:49 PM
Emlily Ell.is

I've been buying singles off the bay. COMC is too hard to navigate because I look for Ex to NM cards, and most everything there is overpriced and sorted by year and not condition. So you have to look through thousands of cards until you find one to your condition (as far as I can tell). But the main reason I don't shop over there is everything is so high priced.

Also, be careful on the bay. Some of the sellers mentioned here bid on their own items. I was watching 2 of the same card this weekend. One in a BIN, another in an auction by one of the sellers listed here. I went ahead and bought the BIN. Then when the auction ended, I checked it out because it was double the price I paid BIN (for the same card, same condition). The second highest bidder had like 475 bids in the last 6 months with 100% with that seller. So you have to be careful.

I'm going to go check out the bench. I've never heard of that until now and would like to check into it. I look at 4corners or whatever it's called. But everything over there is graded, and I can't afford the graded stuff. But I will check out the bench. Best of luck to you in collecting vintage. I just moved solely into vintage in August and am loving it.

I have done deals with: snowman, exhibitman, roquan, vintagetoppscards, bobsbbcards, sayitaintso, tsp06, gorditadogg, 4reals, bnorth, clydepepper, jcfowler6, jimmer77, tsp06, Bartholomew_Bump_Bailey, swk473 plus others.

Last edited by wdwfan; 02-12-2018 at 01:53 PM.