View Single Post
Old 12-07-2016, 07:15 AM
Rich Rockwood

Hi everyone!

I just wanted to give everyone a quick update.

So after having radiation done a second time on the two brain tumors* without positive results my doctors decided to reach out to MD Anderson to discuss other possible treatment options and they recommended a non invasive brain surgery option

So after a 3 month struggle with the insurance company (MD Anderson is out of network) I was finally able to met with the doctor and now will be in Houston for the week of Dec. 12th. to have the surgery.

If anyone is curious here is a link to the MD Anderson site that discusses the surgery and a podcast which goes into the procedure in more detail.

https://www.mdanderson.org/treatment...l-therapy.html

A big reason for this post is that I really want to help spread the news about this surgery as the news about it has not spread widely among the cancer community and it looks like it has broad positive implications for anyone with almost any type of brain cancer. So if you know anyone who is dealing with brain tumor issues please pass this information along and/or have them contact me at focusinvestor at yahoo dot com.

Thanks again all!