View Single Post
Old 07-28-2002, 11:31 AM
Administrator

Default 1956 Adventure Max Schmeling.

Posted By: Alecs

I figured most would know what the card was, and that was why in huge purple letters I said to ask for another scan. I did not want to say ti was edit in case that would be yet another eBay way to get popped. I listed it regular once and was removed.

I have unedited scan if needed. What do you want me to do with it now? ( aside from inserting it places, etc. )

Additionally, as it seems EVERYONE on here has been dicked on eBay more than once, don't you think that the reason for my disclaimer is that I have? On EVERY RETURN I have paid for shipping both ways. So I always lose money. But I seriously don't want anyone to be unhappy. I don't sell investments, just collectible. ( see description of Dimaggio and Williams autograph )

As to my credibility, my items come from the collection of Tom Galik. He died in 1995. He owned Fielders Choice - three card shops in Ohio. He was a regular advertiser in SCD, and still has a credit line in the year end price guides for his contributions. He is ( was ) fairly well known. I am partners with his son in other matters, so I do the selling and he does the shipping. For obvious reasons he refuses to deal with customers in any way. All pricing and refunding and anything is solely my discretion. We have been doing it this way for 15 years.

Also, credibility, I have sold 7 YES SEVEN of these Schmelings in the last six years or so. I just sold one recently ( the past week ) to someone who reads this board. This is my last one. Incidentally I have the complete set I am parting out.

This should explain different names, etc. I will provide any more business backgound information or any other information that is wanted. If paypal money is not back IN FULL tell me what to do because I don't know. I will do whatever with the card also.