View Single Post
Old 05-23-2016, 02:53 AM
Per.ry Sc-hultz

Default Just my 2 cents about Blowout.com forums

I'm copy/pasting what I typed on another forum to save time...

Quote:
I'm an adult and feel silly doing this but what ever....

yes, I was banned.
I was banned for no actual reason of me doing anything wrong to anyone.
It was simply because I dont say the same things or believe the same things as everyone else.
I have plenty of tact but as you get older theres no reason not to say what you think except maybe to the new childish generation that thinks
being offended is a criminal offense.

you know what? I was actually banned a couple years ago from there. Again, for no reason other than having an unpopular counter-view.

I think people abuse the term trolling as well. It seems to be anything someone else doesnt like or cant understand.

the only reason I bring that up is this..that site is/was childish but at least more active than here or =54=.

but I would like to get back into the hobby in some small way and the internet will hopefully help in that

..but the last thing I need is paranoid internet geeks going on witch hunts about guys getting banned from other sites.

I'm as normal as anyone and you would know that if you actually knew me.
but I dont want to run out of sites/forums for simply being normal me lol.

LOL
I got banned for being opinionated about/that ..the show about a female MLB pitcher was a feminist agenda show and women will never be able to compete with men at that level.
I said that Paterno was not at fault for the Sandusky thing and most written about it was sensationalized propaganda.
Theres no way a guy with kids of his own would let that slide.
You can disagree with me,it doesnt matter. Why should that get me banned? the world is still based in mob rule and you arent allowed to be different.

I dont care to talk about that stuff here,thats not the point. I'm just being honest and saying I want card-sites to go to and eventually buy and sell and stuff.

and if anyone goes to both sites and has a problem,you need to grow the heck up and get over it.

I am 51 and when I was young in the 1970s,my family belonged to a cult church so my ability to detect deception,lies and bullcrap is heightened and where most of my views come from now.
I know nothing is as it seems anymore and things like Occam's razor is just an excuse for people to stay ignorant.
In other words I dont just go for the simpler solution.

but all I want to do here is hobby stuff thats a little deeper than "hey guy,thats a cool card" in every other post.
and maybe trade by mail for the first time ever lol

but I also hope to find more active sites.
you guys and net54 just don't seem to get too chatty. But google hasnt helped much.
your site is colorful though..but takes a few more seconds to load than others for me.

i'm not looking to raise drama. Just being honest about who I am to a small degree and I'm sick of getting banned by childish dweebs because I'm just thinking for myself and being me.

now excuse me while I open a Score-Panini 52 pack for 4.99 I got at the local Fred Meyers store tonight.

thanks,
Perry