View Single Post
Old 07-13-2013, 07:02 AM
Phil Garry

Default Baseball Hall of Fame Rookie Card Collection

After nearly 10 years of sheer enjoyment, filling in the missing gaps of my Baseball Hall of Fame Rookie Card collection, I have made the decision to sell a significant portion of my collection, roughly 40% of it. Over the next few months, I will be listing these items on the Net 54 B/S/T but if anyone wants to get a head start and either PM or e-mail me (vguerrerobb@yahoo.com) with rookie cards that you are looking for (especially post-war), I would be happy to try and work out a deal with you.

At this stage of the game, my collection has reached a pretty stagnant point so the fun of adding new cards and selling off the old ones has started to dwindle. Since my decision to sell is not predicated upon money, there will be no fire sale here. I believe that my prices are very fair given the fact that I am looking to sell and not display museum pieces but if I do not receive a fair price on any item, I will hold on to it along with the remainder of my collection.

Finally, I would like to thank all of those Net 54 members who have sold me a lot of my key cards over the years, I will still be holding on to many of them for a long, long time.

BTW I have started to dabble in the vintage ice cream & soda collectibles market, particularly Carvel, Baskin Robbins, Ramblin Root Beer & Howard Johnson's so if anyone has any cool items that they are willing to part with, I would love to hear from you.

Last edited by bcbgcbrcb; 07-13-2013 at 07:11 AM.