View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013, 09:55 PM
Jason Wells

Default Finally Finished One.Or should I say Two.

With my pickup of Buck Hooker's T210 tonight I finally finished Series 2 of the T210 Set.I have been actively searching for his card for about 18 months.This was the 3rd auction I have come across in that time with two of the auctions being of the same card.I had to pay a little more than I was comfortable with coming in to the auction but figured I could handle overpaying a smidge more than losing out again.Makes me wonder if its a short print or if they are stuck in collections.I see T210's of Southern Leaguers popping up in T206 runs so I assume those examples have more of a following amongst collectors.

Here is the link to my set registry.I have pictures of 85 of the 87 for your viewing pleasure.The Schrader and Bonner are currently on the way to SGC.Thank you to everyone who has helped along the way.Alot of board members have helped me with this series/set.In particular thank you Val K for that very first Red Border Beauty."Handsome" Guy Titman.I have had so much pleasure collecting and researching this set.Thanks Everyone

http://www.sgccardregistry.com/set.a...1&userset=6345
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (52.3 KB, 249 views)

Last edited by Jason; 03-04-2013 at 09:58 PM.