View Single Post
Old 02-24-2023, 08:04 PM
M@RK ST€!NBERG

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobC View Post
I'm looking forward to seeing something about some of those baseball related tabletop games I saw in that pilot video. You rarely see anyone talk or show anything about items like that. Great stuff!
Many thanks to Jeff, Mark, Dan, James, Rob, Tim, Mike, Ben, Chris, Gary, Marc, Guy, Ron, Bob, Gary and Greg for watching. Sorry, Gonefishin... I love your moniker, but don't know your name.

Really appreciate all of your support and all of the subscriptions. There is a ton more to come...

Bob:
I love your idea about the Arcade Games! They all still work, and seeing the games in action will make for an awesome video. Some require mad skills. We have a lot of episodes "in the can" that will air soon, but have not yet filmed any of the arcade games. We will do so very soon, as "Producer Bart" has agreed they'll make for a great segment. Please stay tuned!

Guy:
Glad you made note of the Expos Helmet. That is actually Tony Perez' Game-worn Helmet, circa 1977-79. Lots of great usage on that one. If you want to see some closer images, just shoot me a PM. I don't have a ton of Expos stuff, but this a favorite.

Ben:
Thanks for noticing all those nuances. Producer Bart is a consummate professional, and really knows his stuff. You wouldn't believe the lighting set-up that is required to eliminate reflection and make it look professional. He will be thrilled you noticed!

Greg:
Don't fret... the next segment will feature a couple of ancient oversized pennants.

Thanks again to all... more to follow soon!