View Single Post
Old 06-13-2017, 06:29 PM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
Honestly, that is about it. .....I have tried everything and we have about 6 billion ants on our property. I use gasoline. A cup or so will kill a really big mound. All of the ant bait crap I have tried to use doesn't work. Gas does. And I should say I am one of the biggest eco-friendly guys in the world, to the chagrin of my neighbors. Good luck.,.,... btw, I guarantee it works. And it leaves a very small brown spot but after several rains the grass grows over it and back to nadda.....
I don't see much action with either trap I put on the front yard, but I also don't see many ants? Maybe my vinegar trick worked?

Last evening, while on the back patio, we had a major outbreak of small ants come from the edge of the patio where it meets the house. I put out a few of those Terro baits and a large number of ants were attracted to those.
All looks good tonight with very few ants running around. I checked inside those baits and most had quite a few ants in them, with, I think, the majority of them dead?

If my 2 large nests on the front yard are still active, I will try the gas trick. My only issue is, there are multiple holes so I am unsure if I dig a big one or just pour it all over the nest?