View Single Post
Old 04-11-2018, 07:22 AM
₳₦ĐɎ ₦ɆɄ฿ɆⱤ₮

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyw8469 View Post
There are ways around the NPB strike. I had a person win an auction, JBVEGAS10. After the auction, he claimed some bullcrap story about not liking the spider wrinkles on the back, even though I clearly showed pictures of them and described the card as "GOOD". The way around the NPB strike is to pay the auction, then immediately say you want a refund and threaten to return to due to "not as described"....the best advice is to block, out them and move on.
I saw that thread. It is scary how many loopholes there are.

I do feel there are some protections for the seller, but you have to call ebay as soon as possible to get ahead of it, which is a headache.

I have been in constant communication with Ebay about this user. It is actually the first time I have contacted to report a member, but this guy got really bad after my last shared post above. I stopped responding as it was becoming cyclical.

The strange thing is that the Non Payer Strike doesn't even have any noticeable affects if it is just one. I have had non payers, I have gotten used to it, but never have had someone so upset about that strike before.