View Single Post
Old 10-13-2014, 12:18 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcv123 View Post
Hi Rob,

I get the "bad blood" between you guys - I can imagine the past has been INTENSE. At the end of the day each of you are the most important ones who know and live with your own truth. Seems like a stretch without offering some more tangible proof stating that the poster is Nash. That said, I would be shocked if anyone on these boards is not familiar with the long legal battle between you and the large number of questions that have been raised around the origin and chain of ownership of a number of items as well as questions of integrity on both sides. If you stand firmly on the side of truth, I encourage you to simply direct people to the threads here where allegations have been addressed. Further, if you want to publicize your truth, just start a forum and do it. Lastly, if and when the posters identity is uncovered - if it turns out to be Nash I am sure the net 54 community will be first to "cry foul" and consider it when assessing our own confidence in his integrity.

-Howard Chasser
Hi Howard
As someone who is also often ridiculed by Nash, for no reason ever while in the hobby...except his exaggerated lies, I would like to say a few things. First of all REA is an advertiser here and Rob L is a hobby friend. That doesn't change what I am about to say though. You continually claim you have your doubts about the fake poster being Nash, I couldn't disagree with you more. In my mind it is a 99% probability it is Nash. Could I be wrong, maybe....but I absolutely don't think so. My sources tell me that Nash reads this board a lot too. There is almost no doubt in my mind that Nash has been on the board and kicked off on more than one occasion, due to fake registration information. My guess is that he is on the board now as an impostor. For the record, if Peter Nash wants to come on this board and post, as himself, he is more than welcome to. No editing, no censorship, nothing....except to remain civil. This is an open invitation for Peter to come on the board but only as himself. If he is always telling the truth and a good guy then this should be freaking great. An open invitation to join in our discussions.

Secondly, telling REA to start of forum is idiocy. They run an auction. This is a mature sports card and memorabilia hobby forum, is quite large in nature, very open and is made for exactly this kind of discussion. You have been on this board long enough and should really already know that, imo. Thanks for your time.....LL

Last edited by Leon; 10-13-2014 at 02:02 PM. Reason: typo