Thread: Auto Opinions
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2014, 10:17 AM
Anthony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lordstan View Post
I'll go first.
Welcome to the board. Your assessment of the board is pretty much spot on. Lots of really good people who are willing to share their knowledge. My best piece of advice would be to become familiar with the search function. Many many subjects have been discussed already, so you may find the answers to your questions before you even ask.

As far as you items go....
1) Don't care for the Aaron, but it is a bit small, so I'm not certain it's bad. Don't know OH so I can't comment.
2) Wood - good.
3) Medwick - good
4) Shawkey - good
5) Goslin - tough. Some things look good, but looks a little "loose" to me. I'm not sure, but even if it is good, I probably would go for a nicer one.

Good luck collecting,
Mark
Thank you for the input Mark!! Oh is tuff since I believe it is an auto most collectors don't know about. I only paid $220 for the group of 5 here. The Aaron does scare me too a little. The reason I want to know about the Goose is because he got into the Hall on 1968 (died in 1971) and the last year or so of his life he used a ghost signer which I didnt know til after I bought it, bad job on my part but hey it was only $35, apparently one signed on the front can be worth $3k and one signed on the back can be worth $1,500. he didn't like to sign the front of the HOF postcard,

Last edited by 6-4-3memorabilia; 05-09-2014 at 10:28 AM.