View Single Post
Old 02-12-2019, 01:20 AM
je.sse @rnot

Quote:
Originally Posted by orly57 View Post
13 pages of comments, and I only counted one mention of PWCC. I wonder how PWCC manages to survive when almost none of the members on this board consign with them. So weird. Wonder where they get all those cards from.
I assume this is said in jest. I consign most cards I sell through pwcc. And if I inherited these cards that's probably were most would wind up after getting them graded. But for someone with little hobby knowledge I think the OP would probably be better off selling the entire lot to a dealer who buys collections.

If he is willing to take the time to educate himself and spend some money authenticating and grading the cards he may be able to net a little more either selling them on his own, or consigning the big cards to pwcc and selling the rest here or on Ebay.

Despite popular opinion on this board lotg is one of the last places I would consider. I have read and heard about too many issues with them.

Last edited by pokerplyr80; 02-12-2019 at 01:22 AM.