View Single Post
Old 06-03-2019, 02:12 PM
D@v!d J@m3s
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_Spaeth View Post
David at this point with due respect you're out there on a limb all by yourself.
Thank you, Peter. I truly wear that as a badge of honor. I'm not like most members here. I can actually think for myself and I don't follow the herd. As I've already mentioned, I brought to light the dirty graders years ago in 2014. Everyone probably thought I was out on a limb all by myself then too. Nobody believed me then, looks like a lot do now.

3 years ago I was saying buy silver. I darn sure did. I feel a lot better about my silver purchases than most feel about their baseball card purchases right about now. What would you rather be holding onto right now? 50K in high grade cards or 50K in silver?

http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=216582
Post 32

I saw all this years ago, Peter when all the over graded cards first started showing up. Grading mistakes happen, but it was way too much and too often just to be a mistake. I knew then that it was only a matter of time before it all imploded. So to say that I'm out on a limb by myself I take as a compliment. I'm also saying Brent doesn't get indicted. We'll revisit that one too somewhere down the road. I'll say I told you so and gladly be out there on a limb by myself.