View Single Post
Old 11-22-2017, 04:00 PM
Larry More.y

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeGarcia View Post
This is a very intelligent approach . 90% in 12 years , all graded '52 Topps.....few of us would have that kind of focus . Do you have a wantlist of the absent 10% ? Must they all be a particular TPG ? The good ole BST here might help you out ? Good hunting.

Thank you, but more than anything it has been fun building. I wish I could say I was focused on this set for 12 years straight. To be perfectly honest, there were some years in there I did not focus on this set at all, however, after completing whatever set distracted me, my focus would return back to the 52s.

The set is all PSA and appears on the registry, link below. Over the past few years, I have picked up a good number of cards for this set off of our BST. My wantlist consists of just high numbers....while most of the needed cards are readily available, my funds to acquire these needed cards are not readily available. Based on the costs needed to complete this set, I have a 4 year goal to finish. I am in no hurry, it is about the hunt.

https://www.psacard.com/psasetregist...blishedset/100