View Single Post
Old 08-15-2011, 10:27 PM
Banned

(Travis Roste)

When I saw this last year on ebay, it was all i ever needed to know about Justin Priddy.

attached photo 1 is a wife signed rocky marciano photo that was on ebay with an email quick opinion from justin priddy at ace, that called the signed photo a genuine rocky marciano.

photo #2. shows the quick opinion email that the seller posted.

when the seller was informed that the photo was NOT signed by rocky marciano, but by his wife, and shown proof, all of the sudden the email that was posted changed to the email shown in photo 3, which said the quick opinion could not be processed due to lack of payment, this was an earlier email that ace sent back to the seller. All of the sudden the seller wasn't so happy with the second later email that said it was good.

photo 3, lack of payment email replacing the email that said the signed photo was a good marciano signed photo. Priddy's fault was to certify the wife signed as good. Not in switching emails to the previous one. that was the sellers attempt to cover for the fact the signature was no good.

photo 4 and 5 are other wife signed marciano autographs, which looks nothing like a real marciano autograph , which is photo 6.

I emailed Priddy and told him we are trying to get the fakes off of ebay, not certify them, and I got no response. If this is in error, Justin please come on here and clarify. If you don't know marciano's signature, just pass.

He doesn't know a wife signed marciano from a real one. how can that be? he must have a wife signed marciano autograph mistakenly in his examplar files, but how can he have one of those next to real marciano examples, they look nothing alike if you look close at them. He is suppose to be good at this. It's basic marciano 101 education in knowing this wife signed autograph example. He says he is the worlds leader with the deepest exemplar files.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg WIFEMARCIANO33.jpg (50.1 KB, 909 views)
File Type: jpg marc1.jpg (13.8 KB, 901 views)
File Type: jpg marc2.jpg (33.7 KB, 906 views)
File Type: jpg wifeexample1.jpg (50.9 KB, 905 views)
File Type: jpg wifexample2.jpg (24.2 KB, 904 views)
File Type: jpg realrock.jpg (20.6 KB, 901 views)

Last edited by travrosty; 08-15-2011 at 10:55 PM.