View Single Post
Old 11-22-2022, 02:30 PM
Tim Odeen

Quote:
Originally Posted by butchie_t View Post
Don't ever get shingles. That is all.......
Quote:
Originally Posted by bnorth View Post
Yes, how did I forget about shingles, that was a horrible week of being almost completely covered with little blisters on my right side from spine to center of chest.

For me they started as a really uncomfortable lump beside my spine for a few days. Then on Friday morning I started getting little blisters. By Friday night my right side was almost covered with them. Then I figured out what was wrong and couldn't see a doctor untill Monday morning.
I haven't had shingles. But my dad said they were the most painful thing that he experienced. His started on the back of his neck, came up over his crown, across his forehead and I think ended on his cheek near the bottom of his ear. He took a few days off and then went back to work with them still visible because his boss demanded it. He was selling cigarettes at the time and went with his boss to visit a reservation contract. His boss made a joke about shingles and he then was lampooned by the reservation shop owner who had experienced shingles before. After leaving, my boss let me father go home and take some more time off.
Successful deals with: Banksfan14, Brianp-beme, Bumpus Jones, Dacubfan (x5), Dstrawberryfan39, Ed_Hutchinson, Fballguy, fusorcruiser (x2), GoCalBears, Gorditadog, Luke, MikeKam, Moosedog, Nineunder71, Powdered H20, PSU, Ronniehatesjazz, Roarfrom34, Sebie43, Seven, and Wondo